COVID-19 Vaccines and Boosters Now Available!
We are now offering COVID 19 vaccinations to children ages three and up without a prescription or 6 months to under 3 years with a prescription.
- We have the first booster (3rd dose) for ages 5 and up.
- We also have the second booster (4th dose) for adults 50 and older or anyone with a weak immune system.
- Vaccinations and boosters are available from Pfizer and Moderna (Johnson and Johnson has been discontinued). Walk-ins are welcome!
- Some insurance plans cover at-home Covid tests for no cost or are $14.99 for the FlowFlex at home test! Just submit a receipt to the insurance for reimbursement.
- We are now offering rapid antigen tests for $31.99 that comes with documentation you can use for travel!
Meet Your Pharmacist
- Jamie Wang, Pharm.D.
- Specializes in medication therapy management, diabetes, asthma, allergy, and more
- She is dedicated to your health and wellness
“When people are really sick, our knowledge and our concern really help.” - Learn More »
There is still time to immunize!
Thanksgiving is around the corner and it is important to protect ourselves. Getting appropriate vaccinations is part of that. Flu shots are available in store, and curbside at the Affton Medicine Shoppe. Please call ahead if possible, but walk ins are welcome. We have Flu (high dose and Regular), Pneumonia, Shingles, Tdap, and Meningitis vaccines available. Monday thru Friday 9:30-6, and Saturday 9:30-1.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Monthly Specials
Voltaren 50 gm - OTC
Please ask about any other item you need. We will be happy to “shop” our store for you.
Worried About the Corona Virus?
We have options!
Visit our convenient pharmacy drive up window and utilize our delivery services to best navigate your symptoms.
Visit us today!
Currently welcoming new patients!
What our patients say:
- " I am SO grateful to this shoppe and the team members that work here. They willingly take my phone call orders and deliver to my father's retirement community. THANK YOU! You take customer service to the moon and back for us. I would give you 10 STARS if I could! " - Jeannie C.
You can now refill your medications via the pharmacy mobile app anytime and anywhere. more
For the 1 in 13 children who have food allergies, being prepared can make all the difference. more